View Single Post
Old 24-09-24, 09:17 PM

Nick
I don't know who you are referring to when you say"Graham at. Ristorante spares will have this everyday item in stock, he must get very frustrated reading emails like this". I have never heard of "Ristorante spares or the contact person "Graham" you refer to to. If you actually mean Graeme at CBCPC he has already replied on an another forum with information on an alternative part which may help my friend resolve this issue. My friend came to me as what I understood was a last resort trying to find a usable original part new or used as he had no joy with some of the usual sources hoping I may have one or that there may have been some on my spares car, I did not and there were none on my spares car hence my post.
I am sorry to say I find the tone of your response rather disappointing given the help and advice I have given you over the years as a spares and technical adviser to one of the clubs of which you are I think still a member, even we have to ask for help sometimes so saying emails like my original post are frustrating for suppliers is frankly not on.
Geoff.

Last edited by Geoff Kingston; 25-09-24 at 03:25 PM.