View Single Post
Old 05-07-09, 02:07 AM

Anthony, that depends on what the photographs are.

Close-up shots of work on your cars really belong in a discussion thread on that topic. When making a post, if you scroll down past the form in which you are entering the text you will see a section titled Additional Options. This includes "Manage Attachments". This is used to upload photos.

It just occurred to be that it isn't obvious that this is for uploading photos. I will look into making that more obvious because quite a few people may be confused by this.

There is a section in the FAQ which has detailed step by step instructions about Image Uploading and Resizing. This refers to uploading images to an Album but other than the initial step the process is almost identical for attaching images to a post.

You may have noticed that we also have Albums. These are intended as a "gallery" of photos of whole cars and images from these albums are randomly displayed on the home page of the site. So any photo that goes in here should have a Bristol in it. Again the FAQ has a detailed guide to creating an Album.

Feel free to post any more questions about using the site in this forum. Web site usability is of great interest to me and I know that what is obvious to one person is not obvious at all to the next person. So I am always happy to explain how functions of the site work (and I usually learn something about usability in the process!)

Regards,
Kevin