Bristol Cars - Owners and Enthusiasts Forum  

Go Back   Bristol Cars - Owners and Enthusiasts Forum > Bristol Forums > 8 & 10 cyl Bristol cars

8 & 10 cyl Bristol cars Type 407 onwards - restoration, repair, maintenance etc

412 re-wiring project

Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM

Default 412 re-wiring project

My name is Phil, (not a lot a people know dat and I have been engaged to rewire a Bristol 412 (as I’m a Classic Car Electrician of many years now in semi retirement and finding it difficult to live on the state pension!)
I have painstakingly removed all of the wiring, relays and everything else electrical, including the dashboard, distribution board etc etc. Whilst the car is restored. All have been photographed and labelled.
A new loom has been miraculously sourced but what would really ice the cake is a wiring diagram ! I know they are akin to hens teeth but apparently not impossible to find and this seems like a good place to ask.
I have some diagrams of the 411 which may help or if necessary I’ll draw my own as I go along, but this would be rather tedious of course.
After this one I’ll be looking for an even rarer beast wiring diagram for the Fighter (of the not many exist Dodge Viper variety) !!
So if anyone out there has any such info available, let’s chat..
Certifiably yours, Phil
Thank you so much for reading.